Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kieran Hayler Naked in A Hot Tub


Everybody's favorite male stripper Kieran Hayler, who recently married Katie Price, is very stringy about sharing his nudity except at the Adonis Cabaret in the UK in which he regularly strips full monty. He did provide his fans with a quick glimpse of his butt in this television appearance recently and I must say it appears to be quite a lovely ass. Katie is a lucky girl.  




video


I have uploaded (below) the video that was created to advertise his strip act at the Adonis Cabaret in London.  It's a bit disappointing in that there's very little of Kieran's skin on display here. I guess the idea is that you don't give away for free what you expect to be paid for.




















video



COMING SOON: I have been able to locate a copy of Kieran Hayler's uncensored strip act which I will upload in the next few days. It's everything a Kieran Hayler fan might hope for, providing a generous view of his beautifully fleshy ass and his large erect cock.


1 comment:

  1. I love Kieran Hayler, i am very excited for this video. Thanks for all your great work on this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete